To select which areas are shown on the dashboard, use the Areas button. By default the dashboard will show data for all the areas within your group.
- Click on the Areas button to show all the areas (see 1 in figure A).
- Use the select all button to either select or deselect all areas (see 2 in figure A).
- Use the search bar to find the areas you want (see 3 in figure A).
- Check the box next to an area name to select to view that on the dashboard (see 4 in figure A).
- Click Done when you have chosen your areas (see 5 in figure A).
- When you change which areas are displayed on the dashboard, the colours will update to reflect how the selected areas compare against each other.
- The national average will always show along the top of the dashboard.