User permissions note: Only Group Admin users can access this feature
If you have different groups within your organisation using Community Insight then you can use the Organisations feature to differentiate between which stock is overseen by which group.
The Organisation feature is not switched on as default. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to enable this for you
You can add organisations data in column D (any stock metadata you add can then be inputted into columns E,F,G,H,J)
You can have an unlimited number of organisations
See example below:
When viewing on the map:
- All users are then able to specify which organisation’s stock appears
- A new drop-down box alongside the “Choose Stock…” allows you to toggle organisations on or off using tick boxes
- This is independent of ‘stock types’ so you can choose one or more stock type and one or more organisation at the same time.
- You can have an unlimited number of organisations
- Stock which you do not assign an organisation will be labelled ‘No organisation’