User permissions note: Only Group Admin users can access this feature
You can add extra information to your individual stock properties. For example:
- Number of bedrooms in that property
- Number of occupants in that property
- Council Tax Band
- Repairs due
- Smart meter
Adding metadata is optional and completely customisable.
- To add metadata to your stock properties you can input data in the 5 columns to the right of the UPRN, postcode and stock type columns
- Within these 5 extra columns, the first row will act as a header where you can label the data you will be adding, such as “Council Tax Band ” or “Number of bedrooms in this property”. This is a free text field with a maximum of 250 characters
- Each row can include information for some, all or none of these fields
- For each line, you can then add unique information relating to that property. This is a free text field with a maximum of 250 characters
The image below (figure A) shows some example stock data reformatted so that it can be uploaded to Community Insight.
Once uploaded, that data displays on the Community Insight map when you click on the individual stock icon.