Is there a maximum number of stock types I can use?
- Currently you can load in up to thirty different types.
I only have three stock types I wish to use.
- That’s not a problem. Thirty is the maximum, however any number up to that is fine.
What if I don’t assign some of my stock with stock types?
- Any stock that you do not assign with stock types will be assigned to the default stock type “Unclassified”.
Do unassigned stock count as one of my thirty stock types?
- Yes. Any stock you do not assign will automatically be assigned to the default stock type “Unclassified”, which will count as one of your thirty stock types.
Can I assign more than one stock type to stock?
- No. Each stock must only be assigned to one stock type.
I don’t have any stock types
- That’s not a problem. All of your stock will automatically be assigned to the default stock type “Unclassified”.
I’ve already been using Community Insight and have various stock groups set-up. How will they be affected?
- Stock groups are not affected by stock types. This means that you also do not need to include stock types in stock groups uploads.
How will I distinguish between different stock types on the map?
- Each stock type is represented by a different coloured / shaped icon. You can view these on the Community Insight map.
Will stock types affect my reports?
- No, reports are not affected by the stock types.
Will any of the data be affected by the stock types?
- No, the aggregated data is not affected by stock types.
Have more questions? Submit a request