You can edit your list of stock at any time
- You can upload a new CSV file, with a new list of stock- this will overwrite your existing stock upload
- You can download a file containing the details of your existing stock, edit this file and re-upload it
- To avoid all risk of losing stock data, we advise that you download your last stock upload and save a copy of it before editing your stock
To do this click 'Download details of your properties' on the Manage Stock page.
This file will contain a list of all your stock information; UPRNS, postcodes, stock types as well as the LSOA code, LSOA name and LA name in which that postcode resides. You can then edit this file and re-upload it following the same process you used before.
- Any changes you make to your stock information will affect all users in your organisation
- Uploading new stock information will overwrite existing stock and reset your stock types. All icons will revert back to the default icons and stock type descriptions will be removed