The My Patch functionality allows you to find out which other housing providers are working in similar areas to you. The data is from the ‘Commercial and corporate ownership data’ from Land Registry.
All Community Insight England users have a My patch tab on their Community Insight account, located to the right of ‘Reports and data’.
Please note: Community Insight Wales and Scotland do not have access to this feature.
My Patch allows you to do the following:
- View which housing providers are active in your stock group areas and see how many properties they manage
- View which housing providers are working in all the Local authority areas
The Land Registry data gives Community Insight users an additional level of insight and business intelligence about the communities that you work in.
Use My Patch in a range of ways:
- To identify challenges and opportunities presented by other social housing assets in your areas.
- Use this information to give you competitive advantage when engaging with mergers or stock swaps
- Identify partners for shared services.
- Work with other organisations on joint projects to address the needs of a neighbourhood.
- Ensure that you are not duplicating services with other housing providers in the area