On the Manage Stock Groups tab you can view all the stock groups you have created.
This tab allows you to:
- Create categories in which to organise your stock groups. This will help you locate your stock groups within the list
- When viewing the dashboard, the stock groups will also be ordered by their category. This makes it easier for you to compare across groups within the same category and across different categories as a whole
- Click Add Category to create a new category and then drag and drop stock groups into the relevant category heading using the drag arrow next to the stock group name
- Use the Delete button to delete any unwanted categories. Use this to create categories for certain temporary projects and then delete where necessary.
- Please note you cannot delete categories which contain stock groups. In order to delete categories containing stock groups you must first delete or move the stock groups contained within it
You can have as many different categories as you would like, so use this to:
- Create categories for specific departments
- Create categories for specific users
- Create categories for specific projects
- Generally make your Community Insight group easy for other users to understand and navigate around