Admin> Manage Stock Groups> Add Stock Group
Name your stock group and provide a description.
The description is not required but it is a useful way to explain to others within your organisation how and why the group was created.
You are now given three different methods for creating your stock group
- Draw on a map. Use this method if the area you would like to define is not a standard area. Use the zoom tool to pinpoint exactly how you would like that area to be defined. For a step by step guide on how to use this feature click here
- Upload a list of your stock postcodes via CSV, or paste them in directly. Use this feature to understand in depth the areas where your stock is based. For a step by step guide on how to use this function click here
- Based on standard area. Use this feature to create standard areas such as Local Authority areas, MSOA and LSOA areas. This can be a useful way to compare your areas against other standard areas across the country. For a step by step guide on how to use this feature click here
- Wales Create groups based on any standard administrative areas. LA, MSOA or LSOA across Wales.
- Scotland Create groups based on LAs, Intermediate Geographies (IG) and Data Zones across Scotland.