You can edit your stock types in a number of ways.
Click Group Admin>Manage Stock> Stock types (see A in above image)
Please note: The maximum number of stock types you can have is 30. Any stock that you do not assign with stock types will be assigned to the default stock type “Unclassified”, this will count as 1 of your stock types.
Elements you can edit:
- Edit the name of your stock types and add a description. (see B in above image)
- All stock types will appear on the map as default, to hide particular stock types, untick the box (see C in above image)
- Delete stock types using the delete button (see D in above image). The stock which were contained within that deleted stock type will be moved into the unclassified type
- Change which order the stock types appear on the drop-down list on the map by dragging and dropping them (see E in above image)
- Choose the shape and colour of the icon (see F in above image)
- There are five different icons in eight different colours
- You could use this to group together stock types of a similar theme under one icon shape
- Then use the different colours to differentiate in more detail between your stock types