If you have different departments within your organisation using Community Insight then you can use the Organisations feature to differentiate between which stock is overseen by which departments.
- The organisation feature is not switched on as default. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to enable this for you.
- You can add organisations by adding a fourth column to the CSV file
- You can have an unlimited number of organisations
See example below:
When viewing on the map:
- All users are then able to specify which organisation’s stock appear.
- A new drop-down box alongside the “Choose Stock…” allows you to toggle organisations on or off using tick boxes.
- This is independent of ‘stock types’ so you can choose one or more stock type and one or more organisation at the same time.
- You can have an unlimited number of organisations and stock which you do not assign an organisation will be labelled ‘No organisation’