Once you have given your stock group a name and description you can start drawing your group.
Firstly, you will be given two options to determine how the data for your specified stock group will be generated. Choose between; ‘Create based on the geographic area’ or ‘Create based on stock within the area’.
Now you can use the drawing tool:
- Zoom in and out as far as you would like
- Click on the blue Jump to Location button to open a popup where you can enter a postcode or address and jump to that location
- Place points on the map around the area you would like to define
- Once the area is complete you may edit it by clicking and moving the pointers on the map
- If you would like to start again simply click Start Over in the top left of the box
Once you are happy with your shape select save and you will return to the main Manage Stock Groups page.